11 Acres - Dedicated 1957
1400 E. Haskell
LIBERTY PARK features the "Everyday Heroes" Inclusive Playground and a second playground for children ages 2-5, a covered picnic shelter, restrooms, disc golf baskets, picnic tables and grills, .5 mile lighted walking trail, lighted basketball court, two sand volleyball courts, lighted tennis/pickleball court, and a tennis practice wall/court. Liberty Park is also home to the Sapulpa Aquatics Center.
Funded by the 2020 GO Bond and built in 2021, the "Everyday Heroes" Inclusive Playground provides children of all ages and abilities the opportunity to enjoy a playground with their peers. A few highlights include:
- Close parking with zero-entry from vehicle to playground tower.
- Multiple visual, auditory, tactile, and vestibular sensorial accessories.
- Multiple elements that provide ease of access, allowing those that use mobility devices to use the equipment at the same time as people who don't use mobility devices.
- High contrast and Braille signs throughout the play structure, helping individuals identify upcoming transitions
- Transfer locations throughout structure
- Areas for solitary play, spectator behavior, parallel play, associate play, and cooperative play.
- Inclusive swings
- Oklahoma's only SONA Arch with over ten games
Sapulpa Park Curfew: Sunday-Saturday, 11:00pm-4:30am
Sapulpa Municipal Code §11-104
Visitors to Sapulpa City Parks agree to abide by all Rules & Regulations.